This announcement comes just in time for the debut of the elegant Pink Lumia 900 and the start of back-to-school shopping for student smartphones
The Nokia Lumia 900 has received overwhelmingly positive reviews on consumer sites, and won awards at shows such as CES and – most recently – Microsoft’s TechEd. The iconic Nokia design, combined with the elegance, speed and utility of the Windows Phone operating system, set this phone apart.
If you’re new to the Lumia 900, the phone comes in four colors including pure white, matte black, stunning cyan and the perky new addition – pink.
The Lumia 900 supports AT&T’s ultra-fast LTE network, has a 4.3-inch ClearBlack AMOLED screen and sports an 8-megapixel camera with a Carl Zeiss lens.
Exclusive content, brought to you by Nokia
Nokia works hard to bring you valuable extra apps and services that set the Lumia family apart from any other phones on the market.
You’ll get access to a host of free, Nokia-exclusive experiences such as:
- Nokia Drive: Complete voice-guided, turn-by-turn GPS navigation;
- ESPN Sports Hub: an amazing app that keeps you in the know about your favorite sports;
- Nokia Play To: lets you display your photos and videos from your phone onto your TV;
- The Dark Knight Rises: Nokia’s exclusive app for fans of The Dark Knight Rises movie;
- 100th Day of School: Through our partnership with the Sesame Workshop, this app brings a read-aloud experience that any school-aged child would love.
The Nokia Lumia 900, priced at $49.99 on a 2-year agreement with AT&T, is an amazing phone and a stunning value.